Easy BBQ Turkey Meatloaf
- 1 lb ground turkey, 97% lean
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce (I like Cattleman’s)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ cup of chopped onions
- barbecue sauce, for top
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- Place mixture into a loaf pan lined with foil and sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread a layer of BBQ sauce on top of loaf.
- Bake at 350 for 45 mins or until internal temperature is 165 degrees or above.